Monday, November 22, 2010

PRSSA HALL OF FAME BABY!

When someone gets into the sports hall of fame, it's usually after taking millions in salary from the particular ball club.  When someone gets into the PRSSA's hall of fame, they have made their company millions.
Such is the case with Mike Neumeir, the APR for the Arketi Group.

He has already received the PRSA Bronze Anvil for architecting a demand-creation program resulting in a $13 million increase in sales.

13 million increase in sales during a recession?!


Believe it.  I decided to check out some videos of him on YouTube to see if he had any advice for students   like me.

 
 This video on media relations was really helpful.

 Ok, the last thing I want to point out about this story is his Master's degree.  Mr. Neumeir got his in Mass Communications.  I find this interesting after several fellow students were told not to do this by local PR pro's.  When it comes to career advice, I think I'll take the hall of famers.....

So congratulations to Mike Neumeir, I'm excited to see what he does next!

Neumeier

No comments:

Post a Comment