Saturday, November 27, 2010

PR FIRM ON THE RUN


Paul McCartney.  Enough said right?  Apparently not, as his PR firm DawBell won the Record of The Day's best independent public relations firm.

Of course like most people in America, I was like DawBell who? 
So I went to their site and found out that they represent many
British artists, mainly up-and-coming ones.

Paul McCartney's kind words about the company shows a trust that many companies strive for.

I was really interested in their company philosophy as an independent firm.
“Innovative Publicity With Passion and Integrity” is not just a corporate marketing slogan. Right now the media is going through the most exciting transition period it has known since the advent of newspapers. Traditional PR practices are changing fast and DawBell is at the heart of those changes. As a start up company we are in a position to adapt and evolve with the media, meaning we are the most competitive, cutting edge and unique company of its kind.  We are here to do an incredible job and anything less just won’t do.

As a student at Eastern Illinois University, I'm learning all about the ever changing world of PR,
and after reading about this company I am even more excited about the field I'm going into.

I think their approach to dealing with the media is exactly the right attitude,
and i am learning a lot from their strategies.

I decided to end with one of my favorite interviews with
Paul McCartney done by the late Chris Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment