Sunday, October 3, 2010

A beautiful day for a blog

"Everybody does it."  When I was a child I was told this wasn't an exuse, or a reason to do something.  The older I get, the more I realize that has changed.  Blogs.  Everybody has one from the crazy guy in a shack somewhere in the mountains of Alaska to news anchors on cable tv.  At school, every professor professes the gospel of blogs.

Maybe they're right.

So what type of blog?  A political blog, where I can stand on my soapbox, or hand sanitizer bottle, and  preach to the choir?  A personal blog, where I can go on for pages about the struggles of being a white middle class college student?  No, that won't do.

The only thing I can think of is what someone much wiser suggested.  A blog on Public Relations.  Here I can explore current events, and gain insight and experience from what others in the field are doing.  As a student, I claim ignorance since I am constantly learning more everyday.

So sit back, grab a good cup of coffee and enjoy Cut the Krap!



-John M. Kraps II

No comments:

Post a Comment